Valley Industries has a 60,000 sq. ft. facility with 18,000 sq. ft. warehouse (800 pallet capacity) in Hazelwood. It is a certified assembly and distribution plant here in the Midwest.
If you own a business that needs a product packaged and shipped anywhere in the world then Valley Industries can help you. It specializes in building kits and cartons as well as weigh counting goods. It recycles waste such as paper, plastic and metals. It has all types of contract packaging available such a shrink banding and bubble wrapping and of course polly bag packaging. Valley Industries is FDA certified for pharmaceutical and food packaging. It offers a full range of mail programs that includes collating, labeling, folding and stuffing.
Valley Industries also provides other labor intensive services so call them to see if it can build or package something for you.
Valley Industries also runs a community thrift store that is open on Wednesdays from 8:30am - 4:30pm. It is committed to helping create jobs for those with developmental disabilities.
- Fax: 314-895-4471
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 8am - 5pm
- What makes this community special?: The embracing of our community thrift store to help those in need.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Diner's Club, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Parking: Free lot
- Specialties: Manufacturing, Transportation and warehousing
- What's your customer service philosophy?: Valley Industries is committed to customer satisfaction through audited quality processes.
- Services (mail, shipping): Drop-off, Insurance, Pick-up, Tracking
- Specialities (mail, shipping): Antique / artwork, International, Oversized, Refrigerated, Vehicle
- Boxes/supplies for sale: Yes