Located on North Lindbergh just off I-270, Tri-State Trolling Motor Repair has been in the boating industry for more than 20 years. Their business base is trolling motor sales and repair. A friendly and experienced staff, led by general manager Paul Douthit Lowrance, will help you with the large inventory of GPS devices, battery chargers, depth finders and other fishing electronics, by brands such as MotorGuide, Hummingbird and Minn Kota.
- Hours: Mon, Wed, Fri, 10am - 5pm, Tues, Thurs, 10am - 6pm, Spring, Summer, Sat, 9am - 2pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: GPS systems, depth finders. battery chargers, tackle, motors, full line of fishing accessories
- Services: Delivery, Repair, Shipping
- Return policy: Returns are available but subject to item. Electronics and trolling motors are sold with a warranty.
- Parking: Free lot
- What makes this community special?: This is a great store for anglers and fishing enthusiasts. This store offers same day repair on boats.
- What would you say is the most popular sport in town?: Of course, fishing if very popular in Hazelwood. There are a lot of anglers.