This store is one of the largest in the St. Louis area. There are baby and children's clothes, and energetic associates are ready to help with your needs and concerns. Prices are also affordable.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 10am - 9pm; Sun, 11am - 6pm
- Handicap Accessible: There is a wheelchair ramp that leads to double sliding doors.
- Founding Date: 1969
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Store Credit Card, Visa
- Products: Shoes, shirts, pants, dresses, under garments, sunglasses, hats, outerwear
- Services: Delivery, Financing, Gift certificates, Shipping
- Return policy: Unworn or defective used merchandise can be returned within 90 days with a receipt.
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: Yes
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: This store enables Hazelwood parents to purchase affordable, quality clothing for their young children.
- What's a fashion tip that never goes out of style?: Children always look good in classic looks, such as khakis and a polo shirt.
- Clothing and accessories brands: Children's Place brand is sold at this store.
- Original design / hand-made?: Yes
- Part of a chain: Yes
- Number of changing rooms: 6
- Tailoring: No