The Center for the Study of Oneness Pentecostalism (formerlly Word Aflame Bookstore)
The Center for the Study of Oneness Pentecostalism is a museum/gift-shop located inside the United Pentecostal Church International (UPCI). The idea for the museum derived from the UPCI having a robust catalogue of artifacts in storage. In fact there are so many, the museum rotates its displays quarterly. Written documents date back to the 1930s. There are books sold that are written by Pentecostal authors, as well as cds recorded by Apostolistic singers. The museum is free; however, donation are accepted.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 10am - 3pm; Sat - Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 2010
- Ticket information: Tickets are not required to enter the museum, which is free of charge.
- Parking: Free lot
- What makes this community special?: This bookstore allows members of the church a close locale to get the books and necessary supplies needed to properly study the Pentecostal faith.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Books, cds, bookmarks, bibles, religion workbooks, etc.
- Return policy: Returns are accepted within 30 days, with a receipt.
- Book store specialties: Children's books
- New/used: New
- What's your most popular item?: The Apostolistic music is a very popular item sold frequently at the store.
- Brands (music, video, games): All items sold pertain to the Pentecostal faith and Apostolistic worship.
- Guided tours?: Yes
- Guided tour languages: English
- Gift shop: Yes
- Gift shop hours: Mon - Fri, 10am - 3pm
- Cameras allowed?: Yes