There are no buns at this fast food restaurant. Taco Bell Hazelwood located north of Insterate 270 on Lindbergh Boulevard is open to 3am and 4am all week long and serves great American style Mexican food. Stop by for a taco or chalupa combo. If you are watching the calories they also have an al fresco menu with light options.
- Hours: Sun-Thurs, 10am - 3am, Fri - Sat, 1am - 4am
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: tacos, burritos, taco salads, nachos, gorditas, chalupas, enchilada
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Take-out
- Menu link: www.tacobell.com/menu/why-pay-more
- Specialties: tacos, burritos, taco salads, nachos, gorditas, chalupas, enchiladas
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- What makes this community special?: Taco Bell affords the Hazelwood community dinner food served until 4am.
- Cuisine: American, Fast Food, Mexican
- Signature dishes: orange cream swirl, Mexican pizza, Fiesta Taco Salad
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: any Taco and any Chalupa
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Number of tables: 20
- Features: Dinner, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun, Late-night
- Dress code: A shirt, shoes and pants are required to be served.