Sun Restaurant, established in 1983, is a Chinese restaurant staple in the Hazelwood community. This store has an A+ rating by the Missouri Health Department and is Serv-Safe certified.
With an always full drive-through and customers constantly placing orders, this food just might be delicious. Don't feel like cooking for the holidays? Stop by Sun. It prepares whole ducks at a special rate.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 11am - 10pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 1983
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Fried rice, steamed rice, chow mein, chop suey, steamed noodles, lo mein, egg foo young, duck, chicken, beef, shrimp and pork
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Specialties: Chinese food, Mandarin and Cantonese style
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: Chinese
- Signature dishes: Chicken egg foo young, moo goo gai pan, hot braised chicken and sesame feef
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Chicken fried rice is one of the most representative dishes served at this location.
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Number of tables: 10
- Features: Dinner, Group-friendly, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: A shirt, shoes and pants are required to place an order on the inside of the facility.