Neighbors Credit Union
This Hazelwood branch of Neighbors Credit Union is located inside the United States Postal Service's North County Network Distribution Center. The banking specialists can help with opening a new account, a CD, savings bond, or a home or auto loan. This location also has Christmas savings plans and can help with opening a college savings account.
- Fax: 314-731-2538
- Hours: Mon 9am - 5pm; Thur 9am - 5pm; Fri, 7am - 5pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Contact email: info@NeighborsCU.org
- Founding Date: March 16, 1928
- What makes this community special?: At Neighbors, we have a simple purpose: to make the financial lives of our members just a little bit easier. It is how we’ve grown for more than 85 years and we have no intention of changing now.
- Parking: Free lot
- Services: Financial advice, Financing, IRAs, Investment banking
- Type: Business, Personal
- Number of advisors: 3
- What's your customer service philosophy?: At Neighbors, we’re more about common sense than dollars and cents. So if you’ve finally had enough of your bank, remember: You don’t need a bank. You’ve got Neighbors.
- Products and services (banks and currency services): Auto loans, Business loans, Checking accounts, Credit cards, Home equity, IRAs, Insurance, Money orders, Mortgages, Savings accounts & CDs
- Features: ATM, Teller service