Easily accessible from Howdershell Road and entry through residential, Howdershell Park is a wonderful park that features lighted tennis courts, racquetball courts, basketball courts, a soccer field and baseball fields. There are updated park pavilions for family gatherings as well. There is a mile-long walking/jogging path on the exterior of the park for exercise enthusiasts. There are also multi-use and volleyball courts.
- Fax: 314-731-0989
- Hours: Daily, 5am - 9pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Are there any interesting facts about this location?: There is a bench dedicated to former City Councilman Douglas W. Palmer.
- Features: Athletic fields, Benches, Picnic pavilions, Picnic tables, Playgrounds
- Services: Restrooms
- Wi-Fi: None
- Area: 13.6 acres
- Features: Fountain, Jungle gym, Merry-go-round, See-saw, Slides, Swings
- Facilities (playgrounds): Benches, Restrooms, Tables