Located in the North County Professional Office Plaza, DaVita Dialysis is a facility dedicated to healthy kidney management. The facility provides service including in-center hemodialysis, in-center nocturnal dialysis and home dialysis. DaVita services patients delivering dialysis services and education to patients with chronic kidney failure and end stage renal disease.
The center has a friendly staff that is welcoming and specializes in ensuring patient comfort during the dialysis process. From diet and nutrition education, to counseling about kidney failure, DaVita ensure its patients are knowledgeable.
- Fax: 314-895-4578
- Hours: Call Center hours: Mon - Fri, 8am - 9:30pm. Facility hours: Mon, Wed, Fri, 5:30am - 7:30pm, Tues, Thurs, Sat, 5:30am - 3pm.
- Handicap Accessible: There is handicapped parking near the front of the building and double sliding doors leading to the entrance.
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Insurance accepted: Insurance is accepted please contact the center to see if your insurance is accepted. If you have financial issues, your social worker can help with financial issues, including getting insurance.
- Appointments: Appointment required
- Financial assistance: Patients w/o insurance
- Parking: Free lot
- What makes this community special?: This dialysis center is a great staple in the community because it allows patients to come in a flexible times, including overnight.