The Hazelwood School District (HSD) Board of Education will convene Tuesday at 6:30 p.m., to discuss district business.
The bigger matter of business Tuesday will be several district staff reports on a plethora of subjects including the district's STEM (science, technology, engineering, and mathematics) program; the Assessment Literacy Strategy, which involves how students comprehend the way teachers assess (grade) them on classwork and project; and an update on parent involvement in the classroom.
Lindhorst presents quarterly budget updates on a regular basis at school board meetings.
Items on this week's agenda include:
- STEM Video, Diana Gulotta, Assistant Superintendent for Communications
- Safe Schools Healthy Students Report, Julia Thorpe, Assistant Superintendent for Student Services
- Assessment Literacy Strategy 3, Crystal Reiter, Interim Assistant Superintendent for Learning
- Think Like a Patron, Diana Gulotta, Assistant Superintendent for Communications
- Parent Involvement Update, Audrey Wittenauer, Parent Involvement Coordinator and Kimberly McKenzie, Communications Specialist
Items Requiring Board Voting Action
- Bid Summary - Shingle Roof Replacement
- Service Agreement with Educational Equity Consultants
- Program Evaluation
- At-Risk Alternative Education
Will you be attending this week's meeting?