The Hazelwood School District (HSD) Board of Education will convene Tuesday at 6:30 p.m., to discuss district business.
At it's last meeting, the Board of Education discussed the supplier diversity program with staff, as well as discussed topics including assessment literacy.
Items on this week's agenda include:
- Assessment Literacy Strategy Update
- Mid-Year Accountability Reports for HSD early childhood centers, ACE, Keeven, McNair and Northwest Middle Schools.
- Assessment Literacy Strategies
- Budget Revision
Some Items Requiring Board Voting Action:
- Student Transportation - Bus Routes
- Bid Summary – Telescopic Seating Stands
Will you be attending this week's meeting?