The (HSD) Board of Education will convene Tuesday at 6:30 p.m., to discuss district business.
Items on this week's agenda include:
- Diane Livingston, president of the Hazelwood National Education Association will recognize student scholarship recipients.
- Outstanding "First Year Teachers" will be recognized.
- Darrell Strong, assistant superintendent for learning, will give an update on Advanced Placement courses.
Items Requiring Board Voting Action
- Bid Awards
- Midwest Transit Equipment- Transportation Bus Bid
- Byrne & Jones-Track and Field Event Improvements
- Morrissey Construction-East High School
- Air Masters Corporation
Will you be attending this week's meeting?