Hazelwood drivers heading to work on this Wednesday hump day should keep in mind some routes that may affect route plans.
The Missouri Department of Transportation closed two lanes on westbound I-64 at the Poplar Street Bridge until 5:30 a.m. Sunday, Oct. 28.
The I-70 express lanes into downtown remain closed until mid-November to let crews working on the Mississippi River Bridge take advantage of a maintenance closure to complete work on the bridge. The ramp from westbound I-70 to Madison is closed for 45 days so crews can reconstruct the ramp for the Missouri I-70 interchange.
Motorists should be aware of the following on-going closures:
- I-64, St. Louis City, one eastbound I-64 lane will be closed from 20th/Chestnut to 14th Street around the clock until November.
- I-64, St. Louis City, the ramps from Forest Park Avenue and Pine Street to eastbound I-64 are closed around the clock until November.
- I-70, St. Louis City, the exit ramp from westbound I-70 to Madison is closed until mid-December.
- I-70, St. Louis City, the express lanes into downtown are closed until mid-November
- Wellington, St. Louis City, the Wellington bridge closed over the River Des Peres until late 2012. Detour to Jamieson Avenue bridge.
- I-55, Jefferson County, the ramp from northbound I-55 to Route M is closed until spring 2013.