Free transportation service is being offered to qualifying residents of Hazelwood for personal business such as doctors appointment, hair appointments, grocery shopping and banking. To qualify you must:
- Be a resident of City of Hazelwood.
- Be 55 ears of age or older or disabled with medical verification.
- Complete and sign an application for service and submit it to the Recreation Office.
- No special medical condition which could adversely affect the health of other participants riding the bus.
- Any accommodations that may be needed are the responsibility of the rider: service animals, oxygen, personal assistance, and walker.
Making a reservation:
- Riders mus call 48 hours in advance.
- Reservations will be made in 30 minutes increments.
- Rider should be ready 30 minutes prior to their designated pick-up time.
- Appointment will be accepted up to one month in advance
- Riders are limited to one tripper day, two per week.
- Cancellations should be made 24 hours in advance.
For more information please call 314-839-5577.