Here are a few of the crimes that occurred in the between July 24 and 29. Hazelwood Patch attained the accounts from the .
Remember you can like Hazelwood Patch on Facebook at www.facebook.com/HazelwoodPatch. Don't forget to follow us on Twitter: twitter.com/HazelwoodPatch, or signup for the Hazelwood Patch newsletter here.
- Stealing—A license plate was stolen from a vehicle in the 200 block of Palm.
- Property damage and assault—A suspect broke out the window of a residence in the 100 block of Reasor and then hit the resident in the head with a candle. The suspect was arrested.
- Drugs—Police located drugs during a traffic two stops, one at Dunn and Hazelcrest and one at Deville and Teson. Suspects were arrested in both cases.
- Stealing—A vehicle was broken into in the 7300 block of Trotwood Dr. The owner reported that $15 to $20 was stolen.
- Property Damage—A vehicle door handle was damaged in the 5700 block of Campus Ct. Two other vehicle door handles, one in the 8400 block of Tally Ho and one in the 7100 block of Douglas Palmer, were damaged as well. Police said someone punched the handle of the vehicle on Douglas Palmer.
- Stolen Vehicle—A 2000 Chevrolet Impala was stolen off a parking lot in the 8700 block of Morningaire Ct.
- Stealing—Three cell phones were stolen from Discount Wireless at St. Louis Mills.
- Found—A Garmin GPS unit was found in the bushes in the 7800 block of Canisus.
- Stealing—Someone stole a victim’s motorcycle jacket in the 700 block of Bellflower sometime in the last month.
- Stealing—A GPS unit was stolen from someone’s truck in the 20 block of Queen Ann.
- Domestic—A male suspect was arrested on domestic charges in the 4900 block of Hurstborough Ct. Another male suspect was arrested for a domestic offense in the 7350 block of North Hanley.
- Stealing—A GPS unit was stolen from a vehicle in the 7100 block of Douglas Palmer.
- Burglary—A burglary was reported in the 200 block of Chez Vant, but the victim waited a week to report it, police said.
- Stealing—A victim’s wallet was stolen from the skate park at St. Louis Mills.
- Stealing—A man’s wallet was stolen from his unlocked vehicle while he was at work in the 7900 block of North Lindbergh.
- Stealing—Someone took the license plates off a victim’s car in the 7300 block of North Hanley during the night.
- A traffic stop in the 8900 block of Dunn Road resulted in the driver being arrested for possessing marijuana.