There were more than 200 Police/Fire/Crime stories related to the City of Hazelwood in 2012. Some of them were about accomplishments and retirements, while others were about horrible acts of violence or petty theft.
Still, Police/Fire/Crime remains one of the most read sections on Hazelwood Patch.
Here is a look back at the Top 20 Police/Fire/Crime stories of 2012.
Click the links to read an article if you missed it when it ran on the site.
- Speed Cameras Coming to Hazelwood? City Council Approves Introduction of Ordinance
- Hazelwood Man Convicted of the 2009 Killing of a 2-Year-Old Girl
- Hazelwood Man Sentenced to 32 Years for Toddler's Death
- Belleville Man Charged With Statutory Rape of 13-Year-Old in St. Louis County
- Murder May Have Been Motive for Arson in Villa Rosa Apartments Fire
- One Dead in Multi-Vehicle Accident on I-270 in Hazelwood
- Two Men Plead Guilty in Drag Race That Left Hazelwood Teen in Critical Condition
- Hazelwood Based Krupp Trucking Raided
- Gabrielle Jackson Found Alive in California
- Hazelwood Police Officer Recognized for Takedown During QuikTrip Robbery
- Standoff Near Hazelwood Ends Peacefully
- Hazelwood Woman Charged with Stabbing Husband in Face
- Hazelwood Man Charged with Making Meth in St. Charles
- Fire Claims Hazelwood Recycling Facility
- Juvenile Attacks Hazelwood Teens with a Sickle Blade
- Vehicles Vandalized at a Hazelwood R.V. Center
- Hazelwood Fire Chief Radel's Tips for Beating the Heat