New details have surfaced on the case of the three teens who shot into a Hazelwood home on Tuesday night.
The three men acted together to fire four shotgun blasts into a home in the 200 block of Flora Drive in Hazelwood at about 8:41 p.m. Tuesday, police said.
The men were charged Wednesday with unlawful use of a weapon and armed criminal action:
- Reginald B. Alexander, 18, of the 6600 block of Graybirch in Berkeley
- Phillip L. Monroe Jr, 18, of the 6800 block of Waterleigh in Berkeley
- Aaron S. Thurman, 17, of the 8300 block of Pepperidge in Berkeley
Hazelwood Police said that Monroe fired four 20-gauge shotgun shells into the home. Alexander was the driver and Thurman supplied the shotgun, according to the police report.
Bail was set at $75,000 cash only for each of the three men.
For more crime information on Hazelwood Patch, see the following articles:
- Shots Fired Into Hazelwood Woman's Home
- Drive-By Shooting Charge Set Against Ferguson Man