Two men burst into a North County residence with a metal baton and robbed five people inside the home on Monday, St. Louis County Police said.
Police said Jonathan Q. Phillips, 24, and another man broke into the home in the 15600 block of 94th Ave. near Vaile Avenue and Old Halls Ferry Road. They forced five people inside to get down on the floor.
The men then took items from the victims. Two people initially refused and were hit with the baton, St. Louis County Police said.
They took three cell phones, a PlayStation and controllers, two sets of car keys, a gold dental grill, a pair of earrings and a backpack from five people in the home.
Phillips, of the 9700 block of Milburn Avenue in North County east of Dellwood, was charged Monday with five counts of first-degree robbery, six counts of armed criminal action and first-degree burglary.
Phillips was being held in St. Louis County jail Wednesday. Bail was set at $50,000.
For more North County crime information on Hazelwood Patch, see the following articles:
- North County Store Owner Charged With Selling Bootleg Movies
- Bank Robber Caught: North County Man Allegedly Held Up Credit Union
- North County Man Indicted on Statutory Sodomy Charge
- Man Wearing Spider-Man Mask Robs Pizza Delivery Man in Spanish Lake
- Teen Faces Murder Charge in Dellwood Pizza Delivery Shooting