The Hazelwood Police Department (HPD) website isn't quite what it used to be.
What is described as a "fresh look" went live online recently. The new site that can be directly accessed at www.Hazelwoodpd.org, or through the City of Hazelwood’s website at www.hazelwoodmo.org.
What's Different About the New Site?
So there is much to be admired about the new HPD website.
The city's goal was to add a lot of new resources to help residents gain a better understanding of the department and how it serves them 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
“The interactive links we added to our new website enable us to builder stronger partnerships between the police and community by allowing residents to report suspicious activities anonymously, encouraging them to participate in our Neighborhood Watch program, and letting them request extra traffic enforcements for problem areas,” said acting Chief of Police Gregg Hall.
Other website features include:
- The ability to pay fines/costs online
- Links to neighborhood crime reports, Missouri sex offenders’ website, and Neighborhood Watch Commission
- Safety tips re: being a crime victim and what to do
- A municipal courts page with information on fines, court dates and more
- A page on the Red Light Safety Program