Here are a few of the crimes that occurred in the between July 12 and 15. Hazelwood Patch attained the accounts from the .
Remember you can like Hazelwood Patch on Facebook at www.facebook.com/HazelwoodPatch. Don't forget to follow us on Twitter: twitter.com/HazelwoodPatch, or signup for the Hazelwood Patch newsletter here.
- Burglary: An unknown person forced entry into a home in the 100 block of Barto and stole items.
- Counterfeiting: Two counterfeit $50 bills were passed at Payless Shoes in the 7600 block of North Lindbergh.
- Stealing: A homeowner reported that a houseguest sole miscellaneous items. The stolen items were located at a local pawnshop, and the suspect is now wanted by police for questioning.
- House Fire: A house fire in the 700 block of Riderwood caused severe structural damage, but the residents were able to evacuate the home safely. No injuries were reported, and the cause of the fire is unknown.
- Counterfeiting: Someone passed a counterfeit bill at a store at St. Louis Mills.
- Drugs/Resisting Arrest: As Calverton Park Police were attempting to arrest a suspect for possession of a controlled substance during a traffic stop, the suspect fled. Hazelwood Police caught up with the suspect and arrested him on the controlled substance charge, as well as failure to comply and resisting arrest.
- Stealing: A suspect stole items from the Nike Store at St. Louis Mills. The suspect was arrested and warrants were issued.
- Property Damage: A fire extinguisher was activated inside of a daycare bus in the 6200 block of Howdershell.
- Burglary: Someone entered a home in the 100 block of Becker through a back window and stole a Beretta 92 handgun.
- Burglary: There was a delayed report of a burglary in the 1000 block of Timberwood Trails. There is an on-going investigation.
- Property Damage: A window was broken in the 600 block of Undercliff.
- Drug Paraphernalia: Police stopped a suspicious person in the 7300 block of Lindbergh and found the person to be in possession of drug paraphernalia. The subject was arrested.
- Stealing: A juvenile was taken into custody for stealing merchandise at Claire’s Boutique at St. Louis Mills.
- Stealing: A vehicle parked at St. Louis Mills was broken into and damaged. Items were also stolen from inside the vehicle.
- Peace Disturbance: A juvenile was taken into custody at St. Louis Mills for disturbing the peace and for resisting arrest.
- Domestic: A fugitive was found in the 7400 block of Olian after a domestic disturbance. The fugitive was arrested for existing charges while the other person was arrested for the domestic situation.
- Counterfeiting: Someone passed a counterfeit $20 bill in the 7300 block of Lindbergh.
- Stealing: A license plate was stolen in the 200 block of Flora.
- Assault: A suspect is wanted for making verbal threats in the 7400 block of Hazelcrest.
- Burglary: Juveniles have been identified as responsible for a burglary of a vacant residence in the 6700 block of Cherryvale.
- Burglary: A victim observed an unknown male standing at her door in the 60 block of Meditation Way Court. The incident is under investigation.