After the recent death of Randy Feger, the Florissant man who died after sustaining critical injuries during an altercation at a local bar, the community has been holding its breath, waiting to hear whether the suspect has been charged or arrested.
Patch reached out to Florissant police officer Andy Haarmann to find out what’s happening with Feger’s case.
“The Feger case is still under active investigation,” Haarmann said. “There are certain things that the St. Louis County Prosecuting Attorney’s office wanted before they were going to consider charges.”
Haarmann added that the department has remained in contact with the other party who was involved in the fight.
“We do not believe that he is a flight risk at this time,” he said.
Read more about Randy Feger on Patch
- Florissant Man Injured at Washer Tournament Taken Off Life Support
- Police: Florissant Man Beaten in Bar Fight Has Died
- What Really Happened to Randy Feger?
Want to help create a memorial for Randy Feger?
We are seeking memories and photos from the community to create a memorial in Randy Feger's honor. Here's how you can help and ensure that your thoughts and photos are included.
- Share your thoughts in the comments section, below.
- Email your thoughts and your photos to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Upload your photos to our Facebook page and share your thoughts there.
- Use the "upload photos" button above and add your photos to this story. We will include them in the memorial as well.
- Subscribe to the Florissant Patch newsletter to be notified when the memorial is published, then upload your photos and memories directly to the article.