A 13-year-old student at a Ferguson-Florissant School District middle school brought an unloaded gun to school Thursday. The student turned the gun over voluntarily but still may face disciplinary actions.
The officer suffered a concussion during the car chase and was hospitalized overnight. The man's car was disabled and he was caught after a brief chase on foot.
Sentencing Postponed in Double Manslaughter Case
Patrick Walsh, of Florissant, was was driving about 100 mph in a 2005 Chevrolet Silverado and had a blood-alcohol level twice the legal limit when he crashed into a Chevy Tahoe on Interstate 270, near West Florissant Road, in 2011.
The victim threatened his family Lagrand Benson told St. Louis County Police. He is charged with first-degree assault.
St. Louis County Police said the 18-year-old man knew the others from school.
Man Faces Charge of Hitting Girlfriend In Head With 2X4
The Florissant man also was indicted for assaulting another man during the incident.
Pedestrian Killed in Car Accident on Humes
Thomas Santino died after being struck by a car on Jan. 27.
- - - - -
- Hazelwood Crime: Person Steals Laundry Detergent from Howdershell Dollar General
- Car Search Finds 'Large Quantity of Marijuana'
- Hazelwood Crime: Bobcat Machine Stolen Overnight
- Hazelwood Crime: Fake Money Passed at a St. Louis Outlet Mall Store
- Mugs in the News: The Faces that Made This Week's Crime Headlines