- Yacovelli’s offers its annual Mother’s Day Brunch, 10 a.m.-2 p.m. Mothers will have all the food they can eat at this buffet, including an omelet station, salad bar, dessert bar, meat station—featuring prime and roasted turkey—as well as a buffet of muffins, doughnuts and more. For adults, the cost is $21.95 per person, and children between 4 and 10 pay $11.95. Sales tax and 18 percent gratuity will be added to each guest’s bill. Reservations are required and can be made online or by calling 314-839-1000.
- DeLeo’s Deli and Café invites moms out for a casual dining experience. The café offers a number of soups, sandwiches and salads, and dining moms can enjoy a performance by Quentin Felton between 1 and 3 p.m. Each mom also gets a chocolate chip cookie with ice cream when they mention the Facebook promotion.
Learn some history about Mother's Day. See: Happy Mother's Day!
- St. Louis Zoo will host its brunch in three seatings; 9 a.m., 11 a.m. and 1 p.m. It includes traditional breakfast items, salads, cheeses, chicken, pasta, desserts and more. The price is $23 for adults and $11 for children ages 2 to 11.
- St. Charles Convention Center will host its brunch from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. It offers pancakes, omelets, pastries, mimosas and more. The cost is $27 for adults and $12.50 for children. Reservations: (636) 669-3000
- Laumeier Sculpture Park will host its brunch in two seatings; 10:15 a.m., and 11:30 a.m. The buffet menu includes quiche, wraps, fresh fruit and veggies, pastries, fresh baked bread and drinks. The cost is $35 for adults and $10 for children ages six to 11. There is also an art fair of which admission is included in the cost of a brunch ticket. Reservations: (314) 615-5278
For more Mother's Day articles see:
- Happy Mother's Day!
- Hazelwood Patch Picks: Mother's Day Gifts Ideas
- The Mother's Day Finale: Fast Facts About Motherhood
- Take 2: Fast Facts About Motherhood
- Celebrate Mom This Mother’s Day With Something Special From St. Louis Outlet Mall in Hazelwood