Thank you for reading "Patch." We appreciate every person who supports the site.
We encourage comments and thought expression. It's always good to see reader opinions of the articles that appear on Hazelwood Patch. We also ask that all "Patch" readers remember to be respectful of everyone on this page and to keep your comments to the subject of the article.
When anyone posts onto our sites, they are agreeing to abstain from posting any of the following content that is:
- is defamatory, abusive, obscene, profane or offensive;
- infringes or violates another party's intellectual property rights (such as music, videos, photos or other materials for which you do not have written authority from the owner of such materials to post on the Service);
- violates any party’s right of publicity or right of privacy;
- is threatening, harassing or that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- promotes or encourages violence;
- is inaccurate, false or misleading in any way;
- is illegal or promotes any illegal activities;
- promotes illegal or unauthorized copying of another person's copyrighted work or links to them or providing information to circumvent security measures;
- contains “masked” profanity (e.g., F@&#)
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; or
- contains any advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation."
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me .
Editor, Hazelwood Patch