From looking for real photos of hotel rooms—to honest reviews of the most popular restaurants—these sites make it a little bit easier to decide.
We are looking into great sports bars across the St. Louis area Patch sites this week. Your neighbors give their opinions on the food, wait staff, experience and overall appearance of locations around town and Yelp! generates a rating.Based on Yelp's most reviewed ranking, here are the top 17 sports bars throughout all Patch towns in the St. Louis area.
1. The Post Sports Bar & Grill in Maplewood
2. Lester's in Ladue
3. Barrister's in Clayton
4. Weber's Front Row in Webster Groves
5. C J Muggs in Webster Groves
6. OB Clark's in Brentwood
7. Mike Duffy's Pub in Kirkwood
8. Krieger's in Chesterfield
9. R T Weilers in St. Charles
10. Deaver's in Florissant
11. Fallon's Pub in Olivette
12. Tilted Kilt Pub in St. Charles
13. Poor Richards in Fenton
14. St Louis Sports Zone in Shrewsbury
15. Hotshots Sports Bar in Ballwin
16. The Hive in Creve Coeur
17. Frailey's Pub in Ellisville
Do you agree, or disagree with the Yelp list? Where is your favorite area bar?