From looking for real photos of hotel rooms—to honest reviews of the most popular restaurants—these sites make it a little bit easier to decide.
We are looking into great burger spots across the St. Louis area Patch sites this week. Your neighbors give their opinions on the food, wait staff, experience and overall appearance of locations around town and Yelp! generates a rating.Based on Yelp's highest-rated star ranking, here are the top 20 burger joints throughout all Patch areas in the St. Louis region when searched as a compilation.
1. Three Kings Public House in University City
2. Carl's Drive In in Brentwood
3. 5 Star Burgers in Clayton
4. BlackFinn American Grille in Richmond Heights
5. Smashburger in St. Charles
6. Cheeburger Cheeburger in Town and Country
7. Smash Burger in Chesterfield
8. Paulz Burgerz & Dogz in Maryland Heights
9. Five Guys Burger and Fries in Creve Coeur
10. Cheeburger Cheeburger in Chesterfield
11. Red Robin Gourmet Burgers in Town and Country
12. Steak n Shake in Maplewood
13. Five Guys Burgers and Fries in Des Peres
14. Poor Richards in Fenton
15. It's A Better Burger in Maryland Heights
16. Cappuccino's Restaurant in O'Fallon
17. Clancy's Irish Pub in Ballwin
18. 28/65 Brewhouse in St. Charles
19. Sunny Street Cafe in Wildwood
20. Culvers of Fenton in Fenton
Do you agree, or disagree with the Yelp list? What's your favorite burger joint?