Invite a friend
SEMINAR - Why Dentures are Not the Answer
– Why Dentures are Not the Answer - Food & drinks will be available. Free to the public, space is limited call Ann
to reserve a seat at (314) 831-8086. No
more bad fitting, removable dentures.
|Where||St. Louis Center for Aesthetic & Restorative Dentistry 7934 N Lindbergh Blvd, Hazelwood, MO 63042 (314-831-8086)|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||10:00 am–1:00 pm|
|Who to bring||Moms, Dads, Singles, Everyone, Families, Seniors|
|Price||free -space is limited|
More About St. Louis Center for Aesthetic & Restorative Dentistry
St. Louis Center for Aesthetic & Restorative Dentistry offers general, restorative and cosmetic dentistry services. The medical staff includes Drs. Guilan Norouzi and Jeff Kunsemiller.
Dr. Norouzi established St. Louis Center as a community dental practice after serving as an assistant professor of dentistry at Washington University in St. Louis. Her training and experience resolved her to provide a full range of affordable dental services. For over 25 years, St. Louis Center and Dr. Norouzi have provided high quality general dentistry to the St. Louis, Missouri metropolitan area.
For working families, we keep convenient hours including evenings.
The center serves patients of all ages and offer the dental services you and your family require. St. Louis Center takes particular pride in providing Lumineers® to give your teeth the sparkle your friendly smile deserves we also offer Invisalign for adults and Invisalign teens. To learn more about our others services, browse these links
- cosmetic dentistry
- teeth whitening to restore the glimmer to your smile
- bonding to repair slightly damaged front teeth
- TMJ/TMD stressful conditions that affect your mouth
- deep cleaning to prevent and treat gum disease
- basic fillings to repair teeth and prevent further decay and continuing pain
- crowns and bridges to restore more damaged teeth. These can sometimes be made the same day with our modern E4D® machine
- full dentures and partial dentures which may be manufactured in our modern in-house dental laboratory
- denture repair and relining same day in our lab
- dental implants to replace teeth that can no longer be restored or missing teeth
- root canals to preserve damaged but functional teeth
To provide well-fitting dentures and crowns as quickly as possible the company's dental laboratory is on site.