Invite a friend
Hazelwood Transportation Services
Free transportation service is being offered to qualifying residents of Hazelwood for personal business such as doctors appointment, hair appointments, grocery shopping and banking. To qualify you must:
- Be a resident of City of Hazelwood.
- Be 55 ears of age or older or disabled with medical verification.
- Complete and sign an application for service and submit it to the Recreation Office.
- No special medical condition which could adversely affect the health of other participants riding the bus.
- Any accommodations that may be needed are the responsibility of the rider: service animals, oxygen, personal assistance, and walker.
Making a reservation:
- Riders mus call 48 hours in advance.
- Reservations will be made in 30 minutes increments.
- Rider should be ready 30 minutes prior to their designated pick-up time.
- Appointment will be accepted up to one month in advance
- Riders are limited to one tripper day, two per week.
- Cancellations should be made 24 hours in advance.
For more information please call 314-839-5577.
|Where||Hazelwood Civic Center East 8969 Dunn Rd, Hazelwood, MO 63042|
|Time||9:00 am–2:00 pm|
|Who to bring||Everyone, Seniors|
More About Hazelwood Civic Center East
Civic Center East is located in a prime part of Hazelwood and is easily accessed from Interstate 270 and Lindbergh Boulevard. It is a great recreational gathering place for Hazelwood residents. The center features a gymnasium, basketball and volleyball courts, a suspended walking/jogging track, a fitness center, Camstar Strength Equipment, treadmills, elliptical trainers, an Arc Cross Trainer, exercycles, a climber and hand weights. The center also has multi-purpose rooms with kitchens and seating that can accommodate up to 160 individuals, which can be rented for various occasions. There is a small fee for use of the event rooms.