Invite a friend
City Cycling Tours
To enjoy this marvel, City Cycling Tours conducts guided, narrated, leisurely paced bicycle tours. Each tour spotlights the historical, architectural and cultural significance of the park, its attractions and features.
- Tours cover approximately 10 miles over mostly flat ground.
- The 18 stops feature well-researched and engaging narration.
- Tours are a 2.5 to 3 hour experience.
- Bicycles are upright riding and are comfort-style hybrids with cushioned seats.
- Bicycles come in a range of frame sizes.
- Light weight, fully adjustable safety helmets are included.
- Individual and group rates are available.
- Custom tour packages are available.
- A monthly "Full Moon" tour is offered during a 3-day span surrounding a full moon.
- Visa and Mastercard accepted.
- Gift certificates available.
Daily Tours with Flexible Starting Times
Reservations encouraged for weekday tours and recommended for all weekend tours.
For more information call 314-616-5624 or email CityCyclingTours@att.net
|Where||5595 Grand Dr, Saint Louis, MO 63112|
|Time||12:00 pm–5:00 pm|
|Who to bring||Everyone|