Week In Review: Boy Scout Perversion, Mo Bottom Road Reopens and Breast Cancer Awareness
In case you missed any news during the week of October 21, here's a recap of some of the bigger headlines on Hazelwood Patch.
Thanks for reading Hazelwood Patch. There's lots going on in the City of Hazelwood, and work weeks are busy so you don't always have time to visit the site.
Remember you can like Hazelwood Patch on Facebook at www.facebook.com/HazelwoodPatch. Don't forget to visit Twitter: twitter.com/HazelwoodPatch, or signup for the Hazelwood Patch newsletter here and have it delivered to your inbox daily.
Localized Boy Scout Perversion files, and college expert suggestions along with your local crime were the big talkers of the week in Hazelwood. Still, here are some of the news and happenings you may have missed.
Click each link to be directed to the article.
- Express Your Opinion: Federal Prosecutors Sue Bank of America for Mortgage Fraud
- Seeing the Signs, Political Displays Prevalent in Hazelwood
- The 'Mills' Shortcut Returns: MO Bottom Road Reopened Monday
- I-70 Express Lanes to Remain Closed Through Mid-November
- Who Won The Final 2012 Presidential Debate: Obama or Romney?
- Claire McCaskill Off The Campaign Trail Because Of Critically Ill Mother
- MoDOT Closing Three Westbound I-70 Lanes this Weekend
- Political Poll: Does Obama or Romney Have Your Vote?
- Angry Evicted Tenant Takes Oven and Refrigerator to Even the Score
- Pedestrian Walks Into Traffic, Baffles Police
- Former Hazelwood Resident Accused of Assault in Boy Scout "Perversion Files"
- Man Helps Himself to Supermarket Chicken After Stuffing Vodka in his Pants
- Boeing Sees Increase in 2012 Profit Forecast
- Mallinckrodt Aims to Thwart Teen Prescription Pill Abuse
- Health Inspector Visits McDonald's on Pershall, Identifies Several Health Concerns
- Job Openings: Zales Seeks Jewelry Consultant
- West High School Senior Reviews Her Top 4 Scary Movies
- One Tank Trips: 35th Annual Kimmswick Apple Butter Festival Set for This Weekend
- Breast Cancer Awareness: Tell Us Someone We Should Remember
- Hazelwood's Spooktacular Alternative to Traditional Trick-or-Treating
- Enter to Win Patch’s Best Halloween Costume in America Contest
- Outer Beauty Tips Lead to Inner Strength for Women with Breast Cancer
- Eat Up, Hazelwood: Hauntingly Good Halloween Recipes
Local Voices Blogs
- Chi-Chi-Chi-Chia Seeds!
- View Your St. Louis County Ballot Before The November 6 Election
- What’s your favorite Hazelwood nonprofit?
- 3 BIG Ways to Balance Hormones With Food
- What Will Claire Say Next?
- Once Upon a Time at The Magic House
- Breast Cancer Awareness Month – Know Your Risk
- Sponsors Needed for Foster & Adoptive Care Coalition Event 11/17