Week in Review: Baby Dies in Tub, Man Arrested After Police Standoff and Baby Left in Car
We know you're busy, so here's a roundup of some of the recent stories featured on the two North St. Louis County Patch sites—Florissant Patch and Hazelwood Patch.
Too busy last week to stay up to date on all the news happening in and around North St. Louis County? Not to worry. Patch has your back.
In case you missed them, here were some of the top headlines from the two North County Patchsites—Florissant Patch and Hazelwood Patch—over the last few days:
- A baby died after being left in a tub of water. The 24-year-old mother being held at the Hazelwood Police Department was formally charged.
- A Hazelwood man is in custody following a standoff with the Hazelwood Police Department.
- Blood taken from a broken glass door helped identify a Florissant man who burglarized a North County home.
- A North County woman drove her car up into a yard attempting to hit her boyfriend who was on a bicycle.
- Local parents were outraged after a Florissant mom left a baby in a car with nearly tragic results.
- After the recent death of Randy Feger, the Florissant man who died after sustaining critical injuries during an altercation at a local bar, police are still investigating the matter. Meanwhile, Feger’s daughter spoke out and demanded justice.
- Florissant Police are on the lookout for a man who held up a credit union on Graham Road Wednesday.
- Local Patch Is hiring; great sales people.
- The Hazelwood Parks and Recreation Division still needs additional public input about some renovations to Musick Park.