A 17-year-old man has been accused of shooting and killing an Imo’s Pizza delivery driver Monday in Dellwood.
Earon A. Rivers, 17, of the 10000 block of Bon Oak Drive in North County just east of Dellwood, was charged Tuesday morning with second-degree murder, first-degree robbery and two counts of armed criminal action.
On Monday night, St. Louis County Police officers found a driver dead and slumped over at his wheel in the 1600 block of Mowbry Lane. The driver was shot once underneath his left arm, St. Louis County Police said.
The victim, Brian Johnson, 39, of the 12800 block of Meadowdale in Spanish Lake, was a delivery driver for Imo’s Pizza at 2162 Chambers Road in North County.
Police said three pizzas and a cell phone were stolen in the robbery. Johnson was delivering pizza to a home in the 1600 block of Mowbry Lane.
Rivers is being held without bond in St. Louis County jail.
See More on Patch
- Hazelwood Man Gets 7 Years for Role in 2011 Murder, Robbery
- Crime: Murder, Child Prostitution and a Fatal Car Accident on I-270
- Would-Be Robber Puts Gun to Person's Head for Money, Police Say
- Crime Roundup: School Stabbing, Drunk Driver Drives Through Home and Fire Displaces Families
- Men Rob and Shoot Man Near Florissant Valley Campus, Police Say
Most Popular articles
- Mother Stomped On 14-Year-Old Daughter; Blood Found In Girl's Urine
- Hazelwood Crime: Wife Arrested for Assault with Screwdriver
- Police Find Man with Stolen Credit Cards and a Wad of Cash
- Bridgeton Landfill Odor, Concerns Rise in the Area
- Hazelwood Man Accused of Beating 4-Year-Old Girl Posts $50,000 Bond, Released From Jail