Have you just had the greatest customer service experience, or worst off, a bad one?
Well, here’s your opportunity to let others know.
Each week, we’re giving a readers a chance to rate a business in the City of Hazelwood, and to tell others what they’ve experienced.
It’s very simple.
Just click on the link provided of the business name, and rate it from there. You can write a small review as well as give between one and five stars.
This week, we’re putting Dollar General in the hot seat for a review.
Tell us what you think about the business? Are the clerks helpful? Are the products fresh and prices really reasonable?
See how other locations fared read:
- Rate and Review It: Is Classics Bar & Grill a Classic?
- Rate and Review It: How's the Banking Experience at Bank of America?
- Rate and Review It: Do You Shop at Cabela's?
- Rate and Review It: Did TEAM Food Pantry Assist You in Your Time of Need?
- Rate and Review It: Was It a Long Haul at LongHorn Steakhouse?
- Rate and Review It: Would You Shop at The Children's Place?