Patch & Win: Hazelwood's Girl Scout Cookie Case, Road Construction, and More
This week's quiz follows our Hazelwood School District coverage, as well as the latest headlines for the city.
Hazelwood Patch's weekly quiz features questions from stories that we posted Sunday through Friday, as well as a trivia question about the Hazelwood community.
KEEP IN MIND:
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia who are 18 and older.
- To enter, you must submit answers in the comments section. Please number them 1 through 5
- All entries must be received by Monday at 8 a.m. Central Time.
- You may enter once a week. For those who win, please allow a two-week period before re-entering.
- The first person to respond with the most correct answers wins
- The contest period opens on Friday each week. The deadline to enter is Monday each week.
- Please read the rest of the rules and guidelines here.
- This week’s prize is a $20 gift certificate to Nascar Speedpark.
This week's quiz is:
- What new purchasing policy is the Hazelwood School District considering?
- Name one restaurant and its inspection grade from this week's Restaurant Report column.
- What band performed at last Saturday's City of Hazelwood free summer concert?
- What Hazelwood intersection was featured in a road construction article this week?
- What happened in a well-known cookie case this week?