Lambert Airport Unveils Website Re-Design
Lambert-St. Louis International Airport has launched the second generation of FlySTL.com, which features a major overhaul in the look, navigation and blog content on the website.
If you've visited Lambert-St. Louis International Airport's website in the past few days to check flight information or store offerings, you may have noticed the site has an updated feel.
That's because Lambert's website has undergone some major reconstructive surgery and come out a second generation site with updated navigation and content.
“We’ve given our website a dramatic makeover, much like we’re doing now in the Airport itself with renovations to Terminal 1 and its connecting concourses,” said Lambert Director Rhonda Hamm-Niebruegge. “As part of our ongoing effort to improve the experience for our visitors, travelers and customers, we made it a priority to improve FlySTL.com, which is a primary web destination for thousands of travelers prior to their flights."
What are some of the changes? The re-design includes:
- A re-tooled homepage to include most requested content: flight information, airport parking information and a comprehensive airport guide
- Updated information on Lambert upgrades to some concourse and terminal maps for better navigation to shops, restaurants and services at the Airport
- Integration of social media including Twitter and Facebook
- An e-newsletter at the bottom of the website
- A new blog, LambertWire, which will feature Lambert’s long-running Photo of the Week.