HSD to Discuss School Safety, Advanced Placement and 2013 Summer School at Board of Education Meeting
The board of education, along with the public, will also hear mid-year accountability reports from Arrowpoint, Garrett, Lusher, Walker and North Middle principals.
The Hazelwood School District (HSD) Board of Education will convene Tuesday at 6:30 p.m., to discuss district business.
In the wake of the December Sandy Hook Shooting, and a bullet being found at West Middle School, HSD will have school safety center at the board meeting to reassure parents the district is taking all measure to ensure student safety.
Items on this week's agenda include:
- School Board Recognition
- Center for Educational Leadership and Technology (CELT) Update
- School Safety Update
- Advanced Placement Report
- Mid-Year Accountability Reports
- Social Justice/Women’s Studies Update
- 2013 Summer School Update
Items Requiring Board Voting Action
- Small Contract: National Association for Sport and Physical Education
- Gifts: East Middle School
- Kindle/Donald Kaufman, $100.00
- Kindle Fire/Donald Kaufman, $199.00
- Florissant SRO Agreement
Will you be attending this week's meeting?