HSD Board of Education to Vote on Awarding Three Contracts to Wright Construction
Plus, the Hazelwood School District Board of Education is set to hear reports on updates to the district's technology infrastructure, as well as on race and equity.
The Hazelwood School District (HSD) Board of Education will convene Tuesday at 6:30 p.m., to discuss district business.
Items on this week's agenda include:
- Ed Tate, HSD's Executive Director of Technology, will give a technology plan update.
- Ty McNichols, HSD's Assistant Superintendent for Learning, will give an update on race and equity in the district.
Items Requiring Action
- Bid Awards
- Wright Construction-West Early Childhood Education
- Wright Construction- Keeven Elementary
- Wright Construction- East Early Childhood Education
- National Center for Youth Issues
Will you be attending this week's meeting?