HSD Board of Education to Recognize 'Outstanding First Year Teachers' Tuesday
Plus, the Hazelwood School District Board of Education is set to award bids for new buses, track and field improvements, and construction work at Hazelwood East High School.
The Hazelwood School District (HSD) Board of Education will convene Tuesday at 6:30 p.m., to discuss district business.
Items on this week's agenda include:
- Diane Livingston, president of the Hazelwood National Education Association will recognize student scholarship recipients.
- Outstanding "First Year Teachers" will be recognized.
- Darrell Strong, assistant superintendent for learning, will give an update on Advanced Placement courses.
Items Requiring Board Voting Action
- Bid Awards
- Midwest Transit Equipment- Transportation Bus Bid
- Byrne & Jones-Track and Field Event Improvements
- Morrissey Construction-East High School
- Air Masters Corporation
Will you be attending this week's meeting?