Hazelwood's Financial Report and Audit Revealed at Wednesday's Council Meeting
Plus a new employee will be introduced followed by public hearings for land development.
Hazelwood City Council will convene Wednesday at 7:30 p.m., to discuss city business. Council will meet in its chambers at Hazelwood City Hall.
Council will be presented with a presentation of an audit and financial report on the previous fiscal year, 2011-12. It's an annual report council reviews.
New employee Cathleen Hoffmann will be introduced to council. Hoffmann will be a secretary.
City Council has a couple items up for final vote including:
- Bill 4352 - Amending Chapter 215: Offenses Relating to Synthetic Cannabinoids
- Bill 4353 - Amending Chapter 505: Dangerous Buildings by Establishing Requirements for Abatement of Methamphetamine Contamination
There are also three public hearings scheduled for:
- Industrial Products Corp., d/b/a Industrial Steel Fabricators. The company is requesting a special land use permit for outdoor storage at 12216 Missouri Bottom Rd.
- Aviator Business Park is requesting permission to subdivide 6082 Aviator Dr., from one lot into two lots, likely to make it more marketable to builders.
- Knickerbocker Industrial Properties West is also requesting permission to subdivide land located at 5602 Anglum Ct., from one lot into two lots.
Will you be attending Wednesday's Hazelwood City Council meeting?