Hazelwood City Council: Police Tasers, New Roof for Civic Center East on the Agenda
Will you be attending Wednesday's Hazelwood City Council meeting?
The Hazelwood City Council will convene Wednesday at 7:30 p.m., to discuss city business. The council will meet in its chambers at Hazelwood City Hall.
Hazelwood City Manager Edwin Carlstrom will present the council with information and make recommendations regarding a couple items, including:
- Consideration of bids and recommendation for a contract for roof replacement at Hazelwood Civic Center East.
- Consideration of the purchase of 11 replacement X-26P Tasers and associated equipment.
City Council also has a several items up for final vote including:
- Bill 4369: Amending Ordinance 4118-10 by Granting an Expansion of a Special Land Use Permit for a Vocational School at 12000 Missouri Bottom Road to Include 12100 Missouri Bottom Road.
- Bill 4370: Authorizing Supplemental Cooperation Agreement No. 2013.
- Bill 4371: Amending Chapter 645: Telecommunications Service, Regarding Business License Fees.
- Bill 4372: Amending the Retirement Plan for Council Members.
- Bill 4373 - Amending Title III: Traffic Code, Relative to Parking Restrictions on Ville Rosa Lane.
- Bill 4374: Authorizing a Contract for Flooring at Firehouse #2.