Are you ready for a fashion show unlike any you've seen before?
The Salvation Army's Garbage Bag Gala will shine the spotlight on The Salvation Army's homeless services as models showcase creations made of garbage bags and duct tapes, designed by some of St. Louis's top fashion minds.
A panel of judges will decide the best model/designer combo and award a prize.
Check out our previous coverage:
See More on Patch
Most Popular articles
- Hazelwood Police News: Woman Hurls Beer at Bartender, Man Caught With Revoked License and More
- Custodian Caught Cleaning Out Middle School Safe of Nearly $2,300, Police Say
- Mother Stomped On 14-Year-Old Daughter; Blood Found In Girl's Urine
- Hazelwood Crime: Wife Arrested for Assault with Screwdriver
- Police Find Man with Stolen Credit Cards and a Wad of Cash