Emerald Automotive’s Coming to Hazelwood: What We Know So Far
Hazelwood Patch rounds up the facts on Emerald Automotive's global headquarters, due to be opened in Hazelwood by 2014.
The City of Hazelwood is well-known for its auto dealerships, including Bommarito’s many Hazelwood dealerships, among others. And the city used to be the home of such manufacturing plants as Chrysler and Ford vehicles—but many believed that was over when both companies shut down their Hazelwood locations.
Hazelwood Patch has been keeping up with Emerald Automotive, a Eurpoean company that plans to build its global headquarters in Hazelwood by 2014. Here’s what we know so far.
- What's In An Emerald Automotive Hybrid Van?
- Countdown to Emerald Automotive: When are the Jobs Coming?
- Emerald Automotive Posts Its First Jobs, Leases Hazelwood Property
- Who's Hiring? Wanted: Middle School Principal, Account Manager, Executive Chef and More
- Emerald Automotive Issues a State-of-the-Company Report
- Emerald Automotive Releases Photos of Hybrid Delivery Van Fleet
- Jim McKelvey Appointed to Emerald Automotive Board of Directors
- Who Needs Ford? Emerald Automotive Debuts Test Van That Will Bring More Than 500 Jobs to Hazelwood
- Emerald Automotive Expects Private Investors to Fund Global Headquarters in Hazelwood
How do you feel about the idea of Emerald moving to Hazelwood? Will you apply for one of the many jobs it’s planning to bring to town? Share your thoughts in the comments section, below.