Crime Reports: Man Assaults Father, Stove Stolen
"Hazelwood Patch" offers a rundown of several recent crimes committed in town, as reported the Hazelwood Police Department.
Remember you can like Hazelwood Patch on Facebook at www.facebook.com/HazelwoodPatch. Don't forget to follow us on Twitter: twitter.com/HazelwoodPatch, or signup for the Hazelwood Patch newsletter here.
- Property Damage: Someone broke a window at a medical building in the 800 block of Hazelwest.
- Property Damage: Someone broke windows at a medical building and set off fire extinguishers inside of school buses in the 700 block of Dunn road.
- Burglary: Someone forced entry through a basement door in the 600 block of Undercliff and burglarized the home.
- Domestic Assault: A 51-year-old man was arrested for assaulting his father in the 5300 block of Ville Cecelia.
- Domestic Assault: A man is wanted for assaulting his girlfriend in the 6000 block of Lindbergh.
- Drugs: A suspect was stopped by police at I-270 and McDonnell Boulevard when they discovered marijuana in the vehicle.
- Stealing: Someone took the tires off of a vehicle in the 8600 block of Morningaire.
- Violation: A suspect was arrested for violating an order of protection in the 400 block of Elm Grove.
- Drugs: A suspect was stopped by police in the 7300 block of Hazelcrest. The traffic stop resulted in the driver being arrested for possession of marijuana.
- Second-degree burglary: Someone forced entry through the rear window of a home in the 100 block of Anastasia and stole a television.
- Property Damage: An unknown subject broke a window in the 10 block of Bon Vue.
- Stolen Auto: An ATV that was reported stolen on July 8 from the 5200 block of Ville Maria was located at Rock Point Park.
- Second-degree burglary: Someone entered a home in the 200 block of Sadonia through an unlocked rear door and stole a stove.
- Drugs: A suspect was arrested in the 200 block of Gladys after being observed dealing drugs.
- Stealing: An employee reported that shoes had been stolen at the St. Louis Mills Mall. The report was delayed, police said.
- Property Damage: An unknown person broke a window at a residence in the 5200 block of Ville Rosa.
- Peace Disturbance: A resident signed a complaint against a neighbor for loud noises in the 200 block of Reasor.
To read about more Hazelwood crime see: