Check out our round-up of Easter Egg hunts and activities in Hazelwood and the surrounding areas. If you know of one that's not on our list, tell us in the comments section.
Easter Bunny Parade and Egg Hunt
- 10 a.m., St. Louis Outlet Mall, Hazelwood
- The Easter Bunny arrives at the St. Louis Outlet Mall for an Easter egg hunt in the play area followed by a parade through the mall ending at the Easter Bunny’s home by the newly opened Ross Dress For Less. Radio Disney’s Road Crew will also be part of this free event that is open to the public.
- 7:30 p.m., White Birch Park, 1186 Teson Rd., Hazelwood, MO, $10
- Participants need to bring flashlights and an Easter basket or bag, Participants can also bring their own beverages, coolers and lawn chairs; but leave the glass at home. A limited number of prize eggs will be spread throughout the park. There will be a fireworks display immediately after the hunt to entertain the crowd. Limited tickets are $10 and will be available until March 17 or until they are sold out. Must be 21 years or older. To purchase tickets, visit one of Hazelwood's two recreation centers: Hazelwood Community Center, 1186 Teson Road, or Civic Center East, 8969 Dunn Road.
Ferguson Adult Easter Egg Hunt
- 7:30 p.m., January Wabash Park, 501 N Florissant Rd., Ferguson, $5 Residents; $8 Non-Residents
- The Rascally Rabbit Annual Adult Easter Egg Hunt features 40 prize eggs filled with coupons. The event is open to adults 21 and older. Bring your own basket and flashlight. You can also bring your own refreshments. Pre-registration is required for this event.
- 10:30 am, White Birch Park, 1186 Teson Rd, Hazelwood, MO, $12
- Bring out Man's Best Friend for an Easter Egg Hunt. All four-legged participants will be sniffing out eggs filled with dog treats and prizes. There will be feature, prizes and opportunities for a photo with the Easter Bunny. Dogs must be kept on a leash and under control. No retractable dog leashes allowed. The area will be divided into size categories. Registration is limited.
Easter Egg Hunt and Snack
- 9:30 a.m., James J. Eagan Center, 1 James J Eagan Dr., Florissant
- Bring the kiddos out for an Easter egg hunt and snack with the Easter Bunny. This hunt is free to Florissant residents, who must present their residency card to obtain tickets for the event. Tickets are available. The event runs from 9:30 to 11:30 a.m. and begins with a snack with the Easter Bunny. Afterwards, the egg hunt will take place in the field outside. For more information, call the James J. Eagan Center at (314) 921-4466.
Community Easter Egg Hunt and Block Party
- 1 p.m., Trinity Nazarene Church, 3515 Shackelford Road, Florissant
- Bring the children out for indoor and outdoor games, crafts, snacks and more. Children receive one ticket for an Easter egg hunt and they can use that ticket to participate in the egg hunt of their choosing. Egg hunts start at various times throughout the event. This event is free to the community. Arrive early. Sign-in can take a few minutes.
Easter Egg Hunt & Brunch
- 10 a.m., Florissant Valley Christian Church, 1325 N Hwy. 67, Florissant
- Not only is there an Easter egg hunt, children are invited to enjoy a continental style brunch, a visit with the Easter Bunny, crafts and a puppet show.
Pancake Breakfast and Easter Egg Hunt
- 9 a.m., St. Andrew Church, 3975 N. Hwy. 67, Florissant
- Breakfast is served until 11 a.m. An Easter egg hunt will take place afterward. This is a free event, open to the community.
North County Community/City of Black Jack Children's Eggstravaganza
- 11 a.m., Black Jack City Hall, 12500 Old Jamestown Rd., Florissant
- There will visits and pictures with the Easter Bunny along with an egg hunt for the kids. For more information on the event, call Black Jack City Hall at (314) 355-0400.
- 10 a.m., Barnes and Noble, The Shoppes at Cross Keys, Florissant
- Children will get to learn and have fun at Barnes and Noble. The store will host a story time for children about Easter, and then children will be allowed to hunt and collect candy-filled eggs around the store. The store asks children bring their own baskets and take only the candy—not the eggs.
- 10 a.m., White Birch Park, 1186 Teson Rd, Hazelwood
- Children ages 10 and under can participate. The park will be divided into five age divisions. Children can register for a bike giveaway in each age group. The Easter Bunny will be making an appearance to greet the kids. Immediately afterwards, the Piwacket Children's Theater will present a "Ugly Duckling" in the gymnasium inside the Hazelwood Community Center.
Ferguson Easter Egg Hunt
- 10 a.m., January Wabash Memorial Park, 501 N. Florissant Rd., Ferguson
- The hunt is open to children ages 3 through 8. Children need to bring a basket and meet in the upper parking lot. Kids will be divided into age groups. The Easter Bunny will visit as well.
Doggie Easter Egg-Stravaganza Hunt
- 2 p.m., Wayside Park Unleashed Dog Park, 1026 Chambers Rd., Ferguson, $5 Residents; $8 Non-Residents , pre-registration required
- This is just like the children's egg hunt, only for dogs. There will be two hunt areas, one in the small dog and another in the large dog area. Each area will have plastic dog treat filled eggs and several prize eggs. Dogs will be allowed to “find” as many eggs a possible in the hunt area. Dogs must remain on a leash at all times. Prizes will be given for the best dressed dog. The Easter Bunny will be on-site for photos with your pet. Owners assume all responsibility for their dog’s behavior. Dogs must be current on all vaccinations.
Annual Easter Egg Hunt
- 11 a.m, Zion United Church of Christ, 5710 N Hwy. 67, Florissant
- All community children are invited to participate in the annual Easter Egg Hunt. This is a free event for everyone. For more information, call (314)741-1590.
Pancake Breakfast and Easter Egg Hunt
- 9 a.m., Arlington United Methodist Church, 3770 McKelvey Rd., Bridgeton
- The church will serve breakfast beginning at 9 a.m., in the Fellowship Hall and follow it up with an Easter egg hunt. Tickets are $3 per child, and free for children under 2. The Easter Bunny will also make an appearance.
Maryland Heights Easter Egg Hunt
- 10 a.m., Maryland Heights Centre, 2344 McKelvey Rd., Maryland Heights
- Tickets are $6 per child and will be available through March 21. On the day of the event, children should meet near the Community Garden. After the Easter egg hunt, Babaloo will entertain. There will be games for kids and a visit from the Easter Bunny.
Know of an event we missed in our round-up? Tell us in the comments section or add it to the Patch events calendar.