Teen Charged in Monday's Armed Robbery
Brian Bohlen of Hazelwood was charged with first-degree robbery and armed criminal action.
The St. Louis County Prosecuting Attorney’s Office has issued warrants for Brian Bohlen of the 500 block of Lynn Haven in Hazelwood in connection with a Monday armed robbery.
Hazelwood Police Department (HPD) officers responded to a report of an armed robbery in the 7200 block of North Lindbergh Monday night around 10 p.m.
Upon arrival, officers found a woman who reported one male subject approached her on the parking lot of California Grill.
The suspect displayed a handgun and demanded her wallet, according to HPD.
The suspect then fled the area on foot.
Bohlen was charged with first-degree robbery and armed criminal action.
Bond has been set at $75,000.
Bohlen is in custody at the St. Louis County Jail.
For additional crime articles see:
- Man Robs Woman at Gunpoint Monday Night, Police Investigating
- Man Wearing Spider-Man Mask Robs Pizza Delivery Man in Spanish Lake
- Three Teenagers Arrested for Shooting Into Hazelwood Home
- Officers Caught Man Burglarizing Hazelwood Apartment, Police Said
- Hazelwood Man Faces Burglary Charges in Florissant