10 Places Open Christmas Day
Check out these Hazelwood stores and restaurants open on Christmas day!
After Christmas presents have been ripped open and enjoyed for a little while, maybe you'll want, or need to get out of the house. Perhaps you need to pick up a few staple items…go to Walgreens! Need a latte to put some pep in your step so you can make it through the chaos of seeing family all day long? Go to Starbucks! Want to watch a Christmas movie that you don't own? Go rent it at Family Video. Or, perhaps visit the theater to see a new release. Better yet, maybe a great Christmas gift would be to have someone else cook for you! Many local restaurants are open too. Here is a list of 10 local stores and restaurants open on Christmas Day.
- Classics Bar and Grill, 6186 Howdershell Road, 314-731-1008, open 5p.m. – 1:30a.m.
- Family Video, right on the Hazelwood/Florissant border, 350 Howdershell Rd., 314-830-2849, open noon - midnight
- Regal Cinemas 18, Saint Louis Mills Mall, 5555 St. Louis Mills Blvd., 314- 227-5503, Visit their web site for show times.
- Denny's, 5789 Campus Parkway, 314-731-3547, open 24 hours, daily
- Tony Romas at St. Louis Mills Mall, 5555 Saint Louis Blvd., 314-227-5307, open 11a.m. - 8p.m.
- Walgreens, 7398 N Lindbergh Blvd, 314-972-1257, open 9a.m. – 6p.m.
- Starbucks, 7537 N. Lindbergh Blvd., 314-831-2516, open 8a.m. – 2p.m.
- McDonald's, 7300 N Lindbergh, 314-921-8448, open 24 hours, daily
- Seansie Irish Pub & Grub, 5494 Brown Rd., Ste. 117, 314-551-0444
- Quik Trip, 5950 Howdershell Road, 314-731-5222, open 24 hours, daily